Monday, March 22, 2010

Pics are coming... I promise

I know its been ages... we do have some lovely ones up our sleeves too. On that note- Richard you need to email me the ones you took when you were here.... (I cant find your battery either btw)

We have bottom teeth!!!! Well I know there is deffinately 1, probably 2, not sure though as he purses his lips whenever I try to see whats going on, and to feel in there is usually a second at most... he has worked out that sticking his tongue out coupled with pursed lips= no access. Liitle monkey.

He is much happier lately, we have dropped nearly all milk now... not a milk boy. Born to eat roast dinners I think. We have found he eats way more than most kids his age, although still has a very trim build... not a tubby thats for sure. He is so active now too so probably burns it off quick smart. We used to be able to snuggle in bed in the mornings- sometimes if he woke very early, he'd come and have a sleep between us.... not any more- too much to see and do. Scrabbling accross the pillows, in the duvet, trying to get the light, poking his fingers up your nose... on the go go go.

He also refuses to lye on his back for nappy change... joy.

Better go

No comments:

Post a Comment