Monday, June 28, 2010

Latest News....


Lachlan loves the ducks at the Botanical Gardens (he has laughed at them on a previous occasion, I think he is a little reserved in this clip taken last week), and he discovered Dr Zeuss has a car!



He is currently on his first ever round of antibiotics. He has a very nasty chest infection, and sounds like a barking seal when he coughs. Poor sausage. He's been running a temp for a few days now, but is coming right now the meds are kicking in.

Nappies Update- He will be old enough 'not' to wear them before I find the right ones:
I have now tried the Nap Naps... they were useless on Locks. Im sure they work on other kids, but not for us.
I found a lovely website recently, from which I would purchase a sample if we won lotto this week... Designer Bums
Theyre made from merino, and wool. I am quite curious as to how waterproof they really are, you have to lanolise them. I cant bring myself to splash out (excuse the pun) on trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment