Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update


Well... again I have left it all too long.
What been happening....
The weather is turning, and spring is here. We have been putting a LOT of effort into the garden in preparation for bumper harvests this summer. I am determined to have courgettes.
We bought some seeds from Kings Seeds... some with Locky soley in mind. The colourful gourds. I rekon itll be really fun watching these guys grow:
We have basically been flat out... knackered really. Locky is an insomniac, Im sure of it. He is up between the hours of 11 and 3am most nights.... I spend most of my night back and forward to his bedroom saying "Night time is for sleeping"..... urgh. I wish he would just sleep through the night. Zombies we are.

I will upload a bunch of pics soon... Im on my new lappy which hasnt got many on... so will sort the logistics out later.

Latest Locky sayings:
"Dont need to sleep anymore" (shaking head side to side and said with a firm and decisive voice... with frown)
"Its Showtime!!" (often said loudly as he runs into the room and jumps to land on both feet very solid... yes, Locky is in the room now)
"Ive got my feet on" (He says this when I offer sox and shoes)
"Back in 2 minutes' (whilst holding 1 finger in the air) "Going to get petrol" or "Going to work"
"mmmm smells 'licious" (smells delicious... most things he smells)

The list could go on... I must write all these things down... they are pretty funny.

Will post pics soon
love to all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment