Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not Cute all the time

Locky screamed a lot today. He seems to want cuddles more than sleep... not so good at 3 in the morning.... He is so alert and inquisitive- he wants to be a part of everything all the time, which is great, but sleep has to factor in there somewhere right??
Im looking forward to being able to leave him to sleep through the night... bliss that would be. As he hasnt gained much weight we are having to wake hime every 3 hrs (when he's not awake already) to feed. Ironic really- he is so hard to wake when he is asleep, but so hard to get to sleep. Not like in the hospital where he slept all the time, and didnt cry at all...
Where do people find the time to eat, and sleep. I got to 1.30 today and had had only 1 piece of toast at 9am.... Where does the time come from to play with him, and interact? Seem to spend all the time settling, and feeding.

Anyways- we love him more and more each day.

1 comment:

  1. it gets easier- I can't remember exactly when but I do remember thinking one day that it was 11 am, I had managed to have a cup of coffee and a piece of toast, I had taken a shower and better than that, I had managed to have a wee BEFORE my bladder threatened to explode. Sleeping through the night? Not yet, but we're getting there!

    ReplyDelete