Monday, June 15, 2009

SNOW!!!!!

Snow to sea level! It was -4deg celcius this morning! brrrrrrr
So Locky is having his first day in his merino nightgown.... Thanks Cat, Roger and Felix!! He is finally growing into his clothes- slowly... amazing how most of them turned out to be too big- we thought theyd all be too small lol... I guess babies are smaller than we think at first.

Lachlan has cried the majority of his up time today. He seems particularly grumpy today. Im surprised he hasnt lost his voice. Trying to get him to sleep during the day is near impossible- he wants to be a part of everything- all the time... then ends up super tired, over stimulated and cant sleep- just cries.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lachlan, this is your Southern grandfather here, except that at the moment I'm miles away and well to the north, and it's very good to have your website to see how you're doing. You seem to be growing up such a lot! and taking such an interest in the world around you. Hope you enjoyed the snow. I'm lookng forward to catching up with you again soon, Grandpa-Mac.

    ReplyDelete